dimanche 26 décembre 2010

Inspiration For the Upcoming Year

Hello Lovelies!




I love Victoria's post on inspiration boards! I keep a couple of them myself. One on a wire above my home office desk, the other is simply... on my fridge.

I long to rotate and change the images on them for the fresh, new year to come!

Here are a few of my favorite things, that will inspire a new home office and mood board (mine is far too cluttered right now!).



Here's a look at my own personal "lab" as it looks like right now (c) Vic Lipson

I need to tackle all those papers!

 photo souce unknown

Fave Winter decorations: Simple & White (as can be seen at my place)


 "White & simple winter decorations" by (c) Vic from TeaButterfly


Fave smell: almond (plus it's allergens-free!)

Fave song of the moment: "Song For Anthony" by Siobhan Wilson

 Siobhan Wilson's first album, "Songs" - as photographed by me, Vic Lipson.

Fave colors: a combination of almond, sage & apple greens. Like in this image:



And a touch of Orange.

Fave mood board : by Jeltje Photography (see above)

All-Time fave: decorating with butterflies & weird teaware.

 

Crooked teapot, at Brian P's place, via Apartment Therapy.

What are your favorite things right now?

-Vic from TeaButterfly

Aucun commentaire: