jeudi 21 juillet 2011

Things Floating Around My mind

Wow!

quote in the handwriting of Keri Smith

This week barely started and it's already been so inspirational! Thank  you, blogosphere! And I specifically mean you, you you you and you.

There have been a lot of things floating around my mind lately. So here goes:

Things I've Painted Recently


Here's my friend Christophe standing in front of rows of oil paintings.
The blue butterfly is by me.

Blue Butterfly II - by Lipson (c) 2011

Another blue butterfly, I have started painting awhile ago:

Blue Butterfly I - by Lipson (c) 2011



Things I Got For Myself

the water paper paint book


green dangling earrings by Rachel Unger Jewelry



a black skirt with brown beige and white polka dots
a geometric dress for fall


Things I'd Like to Have Soon



Any book by Keri Smith, esp. "How to be an explorer of the world".
This perfume, because of its name... "Iris de nuit"... dreamy!


Things That Inspire Me

Jane's Flanagan's blog, "ill seen ill said", for her wonderful, heartfelt description of summer feelings, the color green and the shade of trees.
This article about bubble painting.
These birds from the Liebe shop via Traveling Mama:


and just like Amy Krouse I "love to make things"...

so I'll sum up by just quoting the following:



Have a great week, everyone!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.

Aucun commentaire: