jeudi 15 septembre 2011

The Magic Park

Hi there,



This is Vic from TeaButterfly speaking from the hospital. Now forget what you know about hospitals. This one's special. It is set in a beautiful old, decaying palace with a great big park with a magical atmosphere, moss-covered statues everywhere, the hospital's cats napping in the sun, and koi fish swimming in an old pond. Recent additions include fountains and the water murmur in the morning while you stroll there is most uplifting.

The whole place is so picturesque, it is sure to lift one's spirit and and a quick cure is sure to happen soon. I've been taking lots of photos and will show you a selection when i'm back.

I've also taken my black ink and my brushes with me and i've been drawing this morning, so more to come art-wise.

Talk to you lovelies soon,
-Vic

Aucun commentaire: