vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Moth Vibration! ...and Happy Friday!

Hello Lovelies,

 drawing of moth - mixed media, (c) 2011 by Lipson.

Just when I was about to leave home for hospital this last Wednesday, I opened my letterbox, just to check in, and I found an amazing moth ( a butterfly that lives at night and seeks dark places like the inside of a letterbox).
It hopped right on my hand and started vibrating intensely... I wonder what this vibration meant fear for his life? fear of daylight? or just the sheer vibration of life? In any case, it was amazing!

Just as i tried to reach for my camera without frigntening him too much, he took flight! But I drew him afterwards, for you to see...

Happy Friday everyone! I will rest and stroll in the Magic Park. What about you?

-Vic from TeaButterfly

Aucun commentaire: