lundi 30 janvier 2012

Monday Moodboard

Hello Lovelies!


from pinterest - I love the winter look of this!

As you may have noticed, I'm in the middle of re-designing this blog of mine (all by myself for now, maybe I'll hire a webdesigner someday), trying to reach a more cohesive look, and including more of my own drawings of tea and insect art in the banner, for instance.


spices that warm up the harsh winter months - via imagine childhood

The flu is still there (who would have known a flu could last for over two weeks?!). So I'm back with my Winter Essentials, simple remedies such as fresh grated ginger root, lemon juice and lots of lavender honey...


fresh ginger - lovely taste!

I love the look of seeds and pods all bare by this time of year, so this sets the mood for today's flickr mosaic. Don't forget to have a look at the original photographs, they sure are worth a visit!


this Monday Winter Moodboard, via flickr: don't forget to visit each photo in person, they're well worth it. Hooray for talented Flickr members! 1. matchstick skiers, 2. bubbles, 3. white on white, 4. tag teapot, 5. Kerri & Kenneth - invite detail, 6. maple

During this upcoming week, I'll also be adding some photographs of my own on my flickr photostream today, so you'll see what my face looks like of late, where I have been this past week-end, and probably where I'll spend the next one! I also love this kind of moodboard...

I have important news to share with you this week, concerning my art, both old and new projects to share...
What are your plans for this coming week? Pray tell!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.


Aucun commentaire: