mardi 3 janvier 2012

Reflections On 2011 & A Poem for the New Year

Hello Lovelies,


I went through lots and lots of files and images yesterday, some saved from the internet, some snapshots I took myself during the last past year and realized I had actually accomplished a lot, even if my etsy shop may still seem small.

Here are a few quotes i find encouraging this time of year for all who start over, take the leap and leave their day job for a more creative outlet.



After the inspirational quotes (more this pinterest board of mine), also comes a poem. And a lovely one at that.

I also want to share here in this blog more of what inspires me, more of my daily doodles in my art journals and more of actually finished work. Maybe throw in a healthy recipe or two, from time to time?

-Vic from TeaButterfly.

Aucun commentaire: