mercredi 15 février 2012

Deep Cleaning My Attic

Hello Lovelies!


Philo the cat enjoying the bed in the guest-bedroom. Photo, my own.


I live in a small town apartment, but I'm lucky enough to have a mezzanine that doubles as a guest room for one, and beyond it, a huge attic.



I have been "seduced by simplicity", as you may know, but before reaching a simpler, easier, more satisfying life, one has to clean, clean, clean. Sort out, edit and throw away stuff.

For the last 3 hours, I have been cleaning, vaccuming, editing and throwing away stuff from my mezzanine, so that a dear friend could stay over for three days. It's a very satisfying and rewarding activity, as the Apartment Therapy blog super-site points out! :-)

...especially if you that to a music you love. I chose Purcell, of all possibilities!

If you're curious about my process, you can head over my flickr photostream and see the progress for yourself! I love taking before/after pictures, because it's really rewarding, plus you get to actually see and grasp your progress.

Enjoy!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.

Aucun commentaire: