vendredi 23 mars 2012

Oh, and Happy, Happy Friday!

Hello Lovelies,

 "Together Now" source unknown

I haven't posted here in awhile... I was busy with my life, and my gearing into healthy livin' and all... Things that are important to me of course, but not very relevant for this blog!

I do recommend the SparkPeople site though! No fad diets there, just healthy habits for "making your life an adventure". and it's all for free!

I wanted to share with you this beautiful image (posted above) but was reluctant since I had saved it on my computer but forgot its source! Proper linking to the original source and crediting is very important to me, and it is widely discussed in the blogosphere right now, with pinterest and all!

I have found this great tip (scroll down to #7) on how to find the proper source of an image via the "Google images" feature. Will try it and will let you know... (edit: ooh! it doesn't work for this specific image!)

 caterpillar on your finger... image source

Enjoy you pet caterpillar, relax, and have a great weekend!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.


Aucun commentaire: