lundi 12 mars 2012

What I Really Love: Drawing Tea Scenes.

Hello Lovelies!

"Let yourself be silently drawn 
by the strange pull 
of what you really love. 

It will not lead you astray."

-Rumi

 Here is one of my newest tea doodles:


I am drawing my inspiration from this particular pinboard I created.
It includes the following image:



This is a kettle that I plan to draw/paint son (found here).

And my current motto is:

 via pinterest.

Enjoy!

-Vic from TeaButterfly.



3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Vic !
Great inspiration your pinboard ! Like your drawings !
Have a good day ;-)

Unknown a dit…

merci beaucoup Marie-sophie !

thanks!

-Vic

M.C. Sommers a dit…

Hey! Just found your blog from the comments you left on mine. I love making new blog friends.

I am always jealous of people who can sketch. It is a talent I really wish I had. And that is a great motto--one I definitely try to follow even though I'm not always good at it.