samedi 14 avril 2012

Sometimes I'm Happy

Hello Lovelies!

calligraphy and photo, my own.


I've been busy IRL, so didn't blog much. I did leave you with a special treat, tough, and I hope you liked it!

I have collected (who said "hoarded"?) quite a few visual typographical inspiration on pinterest, as you can see here on my "Type Love" pinboard. I love, love , love inspirational quotes written or printed in a nice type! And since lately I have been listening a lot to Phineas Newborn Jr. (a genius! I must say) version of the popular song, "Sometimes I'm Happy", I have been playing around with the idea of a printed calligraphic poster, saying just this:  

Oh! SOMETIMES I'M happy


calligraphy and photo, my own.

Included in this post are two versions of my first attempts with this calligraphy. What do you think?


With much warmth,

-Vic from TeaButterfly.



Aucun commentaire: